Epson Artisan 1430 resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset the Waste ink pad counter on the Epson Artisan 1430 inkjet printer. By using this resetter, problems that appear on the monitor screen such as “Service required” will be fixed easily. You can also perform other maintenance on the Epson Artisan 1430 inkjet printer.
Epson Artisan 1430 resetter can only be used on Windows operating systems, besides this resetter is free and can also be used on many PCs if needed. For those of you who own an Epson Artisan 1430 inkjet printer, you will definitely be helped by this resetter software if there is a problem at any time with the printer. In addition, you don’t need to bring an Epson Artisan 1430 printer too often if you can repair it yourself at home.
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Features
The Epson Artisan 1430 is a high-quality, wide-format inkjet printer that can print documents and photos up to 13 inches x 19 inches in size. It uses six individual ink cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, and light magenta) to produce vibrant, accurate colors and sharp detail.
The printer has a built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to print wirelessly from your computer or mobile device. It also has a 3.5-inch color LCD screen and a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and memory card slots. Some other features of the Epson Artisan 1430 include automatic duplex printing, borderless printing, and the ability to print directly from a USB drive or memory card.
How to Use Epson Artisan 1430 Resetter Program
- Before you download Epson Artisan 1430 resetter, first disable all antiviruses installed on your Windows. This is done in order to prevent the antivirus from making a mistake by removing the resetter program.
- After that you can download the Epson Artisan 1430 resetter via the link below this article.
- After your file resetter is downloaded, extract the file by right-clicking > Extract here, depending on the program you are using, here I use the WinRar program.
- Run the file “AdjProg.exe“, then click “Accept“.
- Please click “Particular adjustment mode” button, then select “Waste ink pad counter” option, click “Ok“.
- Check “Main Pad Counter” option, click “Check” button, then click “Initialization” button.
- After the reset process is complete click “Finish” button. If the reset process fails, try repeating the steps and also try moving the USB printer to another available port on your PC.
- The last step is to turn off your printer, then you can turn your printer back on afterwards. Your printer should be able to be reused after the reset process is complete.
Why did the reset process fail?
Make sure the printer is ON and well connected to the PC. Then you can try another port on the PC to see if other ports can resolve your failure to reset the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
After the reset process is complete, is it mandatory for the printer to be turned off?
Yes, you must turn off the printer then you can turn your printer back on so that it can be used.
Can resetters be run on MacOS?
No, you can only run Epson Artisan 1430 resetter with Windows operating systems, such as Windows 7/8/10/11 and above. This resetter doesn’t support Linux or MacOS.
That’s an explanation of the Epson Artisan 1430 resetter and how to use it. You can download Epson Artisan 1430 resetter through the following servers that we provide.
Epson Artisan 1430 Resetter Adjustment Program Download
Resetter: Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
Epson Artisan 1430 Resetter in Video
You can also watch a guide on how to use Resetter for Epson Artisan 1430 printers through the following video.