Epson L3110 driver is software used to maximize the performance of the Epson L3110 printer as well as will make the Epson L3110 printer can be used as a scanner. Epson L3110 driver software consists of 2 types, one for printer one for scanner. You need to install these two drivers so that your Epson L3110 printer can run optimally.
As we know, Epson L3110 is a new generation of Epson printers that has used EcoTank technology which makes you safe when refilling ink and avoiding ink spills. The following are some of the features that the Epson L3110 has.
Epson L3110 Features
- Printers & Scanners
- EcoTank to prevent ink from spilling during refilling
- Large ink tube capacity
- Can print borderless photos up to 4R size
Before you use the Epson L3110 printer, it’s a good idea to install the driver first so that your printer printouts will be better and there are various settings that are only available when the software driver of the Epson L3110 printer is installed. To install the Epson L3110 software driver you can follow the following guide.
How to Install Epson L3110 Driver Software
- Make sure the PC and printer are turned on.
- Connect the printer to the PC where you will install the driver using the USB cable on the printer.
- Download Epson L3110 drivers for printers and for scanners link below this article.
- Install the driver software one by one starting from the printer driver then the scanner driver by double-clicking on the driver software.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen of your PC monitor.
- After finish restart your PC, then the Epson L3110 printer will be able to be used properly.
Why do drivers fail to install?
Make sure your PC and printer are connected using a USB cable. Also make sure the printer is on, because the driver software for Epson printers cannot be installed without the device connected properly.
Is the PC mandatory to restart after installing drivers?
Yes, because usually the scanner will not be able to be used if the PC has not been restarted after installing the driver.
Which one should be installed first?
We recommend that you install the printer driver first, then the scanner driver.
That’s a guide on how you can install drivers for the Epson L3110 printer. You can download printer + scanner driver software from Epson L3110 via the following link.
Epson L3110 Driver Download
Driver: Epson L3110 Printer & Scanner
Size: 31.8MB & 60.9MB
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above