Resetter Epson T30 printer is software used to perform maintenance on the Epson T30 Printer printer. By using this resetter software you will be able to solve error problems such as a full “Waste ink pad counter” which will cause the printer to issue a “Service required” message on the PC/monitor screen.
You can use the Epson T30 printer resetter on multiple PCs at once if needed. In addition, this resetter can also be used to perform other maintenance functions such as positioning the printer head, checking the condition of the ink, and so on. Of course, you can only run this resetter software using Windows operating system.
To reset the Epson T30 printer the most important thing to do is to temporarily disable the antivirus so that the resetter files are not deleted. After that you can reactivate your antivirus after your Epson T30 is successfully reset and can be reused.
How to Reset Epson T30 Printer
To reset an Epson T30 printer using a resetter follow these steps:
- Disable all antiviruses on your Windows. This includes Windows defender realtime protection and tamper protection for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- You can download the resetter for the Epson T30 printer via the link below this article.
- After resetter file is downloaded, please extract the resetter file by right-clicking then selecting “Extract All” or “Extract Here“.
- Open the resetter folder, and run the “AdjProg.exe” file.
- Click “Accept“, then click “Particular adjustment mode“.
- Select the “Waste ink pad counter” option, then click “OK“.
- Check the “Main Pad Counter” option, then click “Check” and click “Initialization” button.
- If an error occurs you can repeat the steps, and also you can try moving the USB printer to another available port on your PC.
Why did I fail to reset the printer?
Make sure your printer is ON and properly connected to the PC. You can try other USB ports available on the PC, this often successfully solves the problem of errors during the printer reset process.
Is this resetter free?
Yes, you can use this resetter anywhere and anytime independently.
What operating systems are supported?
Resetter Epson T30 printer support only for Windows operating system. Starting from Windows 7/8/10/11 and the version of Windows above.
That’s a tutorial on how to use Epson T30 Resetter. For those of you who need a resetter for the Epson T30 Printer you can download it through several servers that we provide below.
Epson T30 Resetter Adjustment Program Download
Resetter: Epson T30 Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
How to Reset Epson T30 Printer in Video
You can also see a guide on how to reset an Epson T30 printer on our YouTube channel.