Epson WF-2630 resetter is an adjustment program software used to reset the Waste ink pad counter on the Epson Workforce WF-2630 printer. By using this resetter you will be able to do maintenance, especially to overcome problems that often arise, namely “Service required” when the printer is used.
The Epson WF-2630 resetter can only be used if you are using Windows operating system. This resetter is free and you can use it on multiple PCs at once if you need it. Epson WF-2630 resetter can run if you are using Windows 7/8/10/11 or later versions of Windows.
Epson WF-2630 Features
The Epson WorkForce WF-2630 is a multifunctional printer that offers a range of features, including:
- Printing: The printer is capable of printing at a resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi, which produces high-quality prints with sharp text and clear images. It has a relatively fast printing speed, with the ability to print up to 20 pages per minute for black and white documents and 10 pages per minute for color documents.
- Scanning: The WF-2630 has a built-in scanner that allows you to scan documents and images and save them to your computer or other device. It has a scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, which produces high-quality scans with good detail and accuracy.
- Copying: The printer has a built-in copier that allows you to make copies of documents and images. It has a maximum copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and can produce up to 99 copies at a time.
- Faxing: The WF-2630 has a built-in fax machine that allows you to send and receive faxes. It has a fax speed of 3 seconds per page and can store up to 180 pages in its memory.
- Connectivity: The printer can be connected to a computer or other device using USB, Wi-Fi, or Wi-Fi Direct. It also supports mobile printing through the Epson Connect app, allowing you to print from your smartphone or tablet.
- Media compatibility: The WF-2630 is compatible with a variety of media, including envelopes, labels, and cardstock. It has a paper tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper and a rear tray for envelopes and other special media.
- Energy efficiency: The printer is ENERGY STAR certified, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA. It also has an automatic shut-off feature that turns the printer off when it is not in use, helping to save energy.
How to Reset Epson WF-2630 With Resetter
- Disable all antiviruses on your Windows computer first. This is to avoid the Epson WF-2630 resetter being removed by the antivirus due to an error in detection.
- Then you can download the Epson WF-2630 resetter via the link below this article.
- Extract the resetter file that you have downloaded. Open the resetter folder, Then you can run the file “AdjProg.exe” by double-clicking on the file.
- Continue by clicking “Particular adjustment mode” button. Select “Waste ink pad counter” option on the list, then click “OK“.
- Check the option “Main pad counter“. Then click “Check” button, continue by clicking “Initialize” button.
- If an error occurs you can repeat the process of resetting the Epson WF-2630 printer.
- After the Epson WF-2630 printer is successfully reset, please turn off your printer then you can turn your printer back on. You can also close the resetter software afterwards.
That’s a guide to how to reset the Epson WF-2630 printer using a resetter/adjustment program. You can use the Epson WF-2630 as many times as you want. You can download the Epson WF-2630 resetter through some of the links we provide below.
Epson WF-2630 Resetter Download
Resetter: Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
How to Reset Epson WF-2630 in Video
You can also watch the guide how to reset Epson WorkForce WF-2630 via the following video.
Maybe you’re also interested?