Epson L366 Resetter is a software adjustment program used on Epson L366 printers. Using this resetter you can clean the Waste ink pad counter so that your Epson L366 printer can be reused again.
Epson L366 Resetter adjustment program can be used unlimited on many PCs at once. Using it is also very easy, similar to using another resetter. For more information please follow these guidelines.
How to Reset Epson L366 With Resetter Adjustment Program
1) Disable all of your antivirus for a while. Include Windows realtime protection & tamper protection for Windows 10.
2) Download Epson L366 Resetter via link in below this article.
3) Extract file, and open the resetter folder.
4) Run Adjprog.exe file with right click and select Run as administrator.
5) Click Select button, and choose model name L366, click OK.
6) Click Particular adjustment mode > Waste ink pad counter > OK.
7) Tick Main pad counter option, click Check button and then click Initialize button. If any case of error, repeat this step until resetter works.
That’s how to reset and use epson L366 Resetter (Adjustment Program). You can download the software by clicking the link below.