Epson L395 driver software is used to maximize the performance of the Epson L395 Printer. By installing the driver on this printer, it will make it easier for you when printing documents, doing maintenance, and also of course there will be more options available such as the level of print level (high, standard, or draft), and also other options when you want to print documents.
In addition, you can only use the scanner on the Epson L395 Printer if you have installed your Epson L395 software driver on your Windows operating system. The printer will also appear in various applications in Windows, this is different when the driver software is not installed, your Epson L395 Printer may only appear in certain applications.
The Epson L395 is an inkjet printer designed for home and small office use. It is a multifunction printer, meaning it can print, scan, and copy documents.
Here are some key features of the Epson L395:
- Printing: The L395 can print at a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi (dots per inch) and has a print speed of up to 33 pages per minute for black and white documents and up to 15 pages per minute for color documents. It can print on a variety of media, including plain paper, envelopes, and photo paper.
- Scanning: The L395 has a flatbed scanning surface and can scan documents at a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It also has a built-in document feeder that can hold up to 30 pages, making it easy to scan multiple pages at once.
- Copying: The L395 can make copies at a speed of up to 33 pages per minute for black and white documents and up to 15 pages per minute for color documents. It has a copy resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can make up to 99 copies at a time.
- Connectivity: The L395 has built-in WiFi, making it easy to connect to and print from a variety of devices, including computers, laptops, and smartphones. It also has a USB port for connecting to a computer.
- Ink: The L395 uses Epson’s DURABrite Ultra ink, which is designed to be smudge-resistant and water-resistant. It comes with four ink bottles: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
How to Install Epson L395 Driver Software
- Make sure the printer is on and connected to your Windows PC.
- Download the driver software for Epson L395 link below this article.
- Then install the software one by one starting from the driver for the printer then the driver for the scanner. The way to install it is to double-click on the driver software then follow the instructions that appear on your Windows screen.
- When finished, for optimal results you need to restart your PC because sometimes the scanner can’t be used immediately if the PC has not been restarted.
Why does the driver software fail to install?
Usually the printer is in a OFF mode or doesn’t connect to the PC correctly.
After the driver software is installed, why can’t the printer/scanner be used?
You need to restart your PC, if it is still not you also need to try to restart your printer.
For those of you who need driver software for the Epson L395 printer, you can download it through several servers that we provide below.
Epson L395 Software Driver Download
Driver: Epson L395 Printer and Scanner
Size: 41.3MB & 60.5MB
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above