Epson L3156 resetter is a software adjustment program used to resolve “Service required” errors in the Epson L3156 Printer. The resetter software for the Epson L3156 printer is the same as that used for the Epson L3150 printer because both use the same firmware. So that the process of resetting the Epson L3156 will be the same as the process of resetting the Epson L3150 printer.
Epson L3156 resetter can only be used on Windows operating systems. So to use this software adjustment program you need an operating system such as Windows 7/8/10/11 or a later version of Windows. You can use this resetter software freely and you can use it on many PCs at once if you need it.
About Epson L3156
The Epson L3156 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. It has a maximum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 33 pages per minute for black and white documents and 15 pages per minute for color documents. It has a flatbed scanner with a scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, and it can copy documents at speeds of up to 15 copies per minute for black and white documents and 8 copies per minute for color documents.
The printer has a paper tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper, and it has a built-in card reader for printing directly from memory cards. It also has WiFi connectivity, allowing you to print wirelessly from your computer or mobile device.
How to Reset Epson L3156 Printer with Resetter
To use the software resetter adjustment program on the Epson L3156 follow these guidelines.
- Disable all antiviruses on the computer, including Windows Defender realtime protection and tamper protection if you are using the latest Windows such as Windows 11 and Windows 10. This step is mandatory so that the resetter file is not deleted due to detection errors by the antivirus.
- Then you can download the resetter for Epson L3156 via the link below the article.
- After you download, extract the file. Then open the resetter folder and run the “Adjprog.exe” file.
- Copy the “License ID” that appears.
- Open the “Keygen.exe” file, then paste the License ID that you copied in the column provided. Then put a “Name” in the column available with whatever you want. Then click “New Key” button. Then copy the “Key” that appears.
- Go back to “Adjprog.exe“, click “Enter key” button, paste the key you just copied in the available column, then click “OK“.
- The resetter software will open, click on the “Select” button. Select the Model Name for “L3150“. This is important and don’t get it wrong. Then click “OK“.
- You can turn off the printer and then turn it back on. If there is an error during the reset process, try double-checking the printer’s connection to the PC, and you can try other USB ports available on your PC.
That’s a tutorial on how to use a resetter for an Epson L3156 printer. This resetter uses the same firmware as the Epson L3150 printer type so it makes no difference to use a resetter for the Epson L3150 or for the Epson L3156. You can download the resetter for the Epson L3156 Printer via the following link.
Resetter/Adjustment Program for Epson L3156 Download
Resetter: Epson L3100, L3101, L3110, L3150, L3156
Size: 13.8 MB
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
How to Reset Epson L3156 in Video
You can also watch a guide on how to use the resetter for the Epson L3156 printer via the following video.