Epson l6160 resetter is used to repair damage that occurs to Epson printers of type l6160. Epson l6160 is also often referred to as an adjustment program or maintenance box chip. By using this Epson l6160 resetter you can repair damage to the Epson l6160 printer independently at home without having to go to the Epson service center.
Epson l6160 resetter you can use on many PCs. Epson l6160 resetter also supports for use on operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and also Windows 11.
The most important thing before using this Epson l6160 resetter is that first you need to disable the antivirus, this is because often the antivirus detects that Epson l6160 is a malicious program. this is not true because Epson l6160 is indeed used to repair damage to Epson type l6160 printers without having to go to the service center.
For the guide to the use of Epson l6160 resetter we provide in the format of an article and in the format of a video. You can follow the complete guide through the articles and videos we provide below. we also provide a download link for the Epson l6160 resetter with several server options.
How to Reset Epson l6160 with Resetter?
1. First make sure all anti-viruses on your computer have been disabled for a while, this is to avoid detection errors from anti-viruses that think the program is malicious software.
2. After that you can download the l6160 resetter through the Link that we have provided below this article, there are several Links that you can choose if one of them does not work.
3. Then after you download you can extract the file by using a program like WinRAR or 7Z. after the file you extract, in it there is a file named “AdjProg L6160, L6170, L6176 & L6190.exe“. Run this file then it will open a pop up and you just have to press the Ctrl + C keys on your keyboard to copy the Hardware ID that has appeared.
4. Then go to the Keygen folder, inside which there is a file named “WLGen_L6160, L6170, L6176 & L6190.exe“. Run this file, then a program will appear and you are told to create a license key, please select “License Manager“. Then click “Add License“, Fill in the data up to you and enter the Hardware ID as you copied it before, then click “Save“. Then click “Create License Key“.
5. Then a folder will be created, then copy the entire contents of the files in the folder and enter it right with the resetter file. Then you can run the resetter again and it should be that the resetter will open without any hindrance.
6. After the resetter opens select the “Select” Button then select the type l6160 then click “Ok“, then you must click the “Particular adjustment mode” button, and select “Waste ink pad counter“.
7. Check the “Main pad counter” option, click the “Check” button, click the “Initialize” button.
8. If there is an error you can repeat this step several times and make sure the printer is connected to your computer. then check again whether your printer is in a “ON” condition or not. then after the resetter is successfully run, you can close the program and turn off the printer. Then you can turn your printer back on.
Is a complete tutorial on how to use the Epson l6160 resetter. If you are still having difficulties you can watch the video we provide below.