The Epson L355 resetter can be used to resolve printer error problems with the “Service Required” message. By using this Epson L355 resetter, you can easily restore the error Epson L355 printer.
Epson L355 is an old printer, but this type of printer is still widely used today. For this reason, for those of you who want to reset your Epson L355 printer, you can download it via the link below.
Resetter Epson L355 Printer Download
How to Reset Epson L355 Printer? See video below
- You can download the Resetter of Epson L355 link above the video.
- Then you can extract the Resetter by right click then select Extract Here, you can extract using the program WinRar.
- Open Adjprog.exe, you can right click and select Open, Select Model Name to L355 and then select Particular adjustment mode.
- Select Waste ink pad counter and click Ok.
- Check on Main pad counter, click button Check then button Initialize, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and turn on again.