Epson L405 is popular printer, so in this site some visitor requests to provide the Epson L405 resetter. Epson L405 resetter like another Epson resetter, this program based on Adjustment Program.
To reset Epson L405 printer, you just need download the resetter via button below, then you can open Adjustment Program, but you need to replace your Hardware ID, with your Hardware ID to Open this program.
After you can replace the Hardware ID, the resetter will work fine, and you can resetter your printer via Particular Adjustment Mode > Waste ink pad counter > Main Pad Counter. You can see video below for full instructions.
Resetter Epson L405 Printer Download
How to Reset Epson L405 Printer? See video below
- You can download the Resetter of Epson L405 link above the video.
- Then you can extract the Resetter by right click then select Extract Here, you can extract using the program WinRar.
- Open Adjprog.exe, you can right click and select Open, Select Model Name to L405 and then select Particular adjustment mode.
- Select Waste ink pad counter and click Ok.
- Check on Main pad counter, click button Check then button Initialize, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and turn on again.