Epson L5296 Resetter Adjustment Program is software used to reset the Epson L5296 printer. This resetter will be useful when your printer has an error with the appearance of the message “Service required” on the PC monitor screen. In addition, this resetter can also be used to perform other maintenance on the Epson L5296 printer.
To reset the Epson L5296 printer, you must first make sure that the Epson printer is ON. In addition, the PC used to reset must be connected to the printer using the printer’s built-in USB cable. This resetter also only supports for Windows operating system, so if you are using MacOS or Linux you can’t reset the printer with this resetter software.
The Epson L5296 printer itself is an all-in-one printer that can be used to print, copy, and scan. Sometimes the “Serviced required” problem will appear after a while the printer is used. You can follow these guidelines to resolve “Service required” errors on Epson L5296 printers.
How to Reset Epson L5296 with Resetter/Adjustment Program
1. Make sure the printer is ON and connected to the PC.
2. Temporarily disable the antivirus that has been installed on your Windows. Includes Windows defender realtime protection and tamper protection for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
3. Download resetter for the Epson L5296 printer, the link is at the bottom of this article.
4. After you download, you can extract the file by right-clicking > Extract Here. You can use WinRar or 7z software.
5. Open extracted folder. Run the “Adjprog.exe” file, if asked for a password look in the notepad file.
6. Then you can click the “SELECT” button, select Model “L5296“. Click “OK“.
7. Continue by clicking “Particular adjustment mode” button. Select “Waste ink pad counter” menu, click “Ok“.
8. Check the option “Main pad counter“. Then click “Check” button, continue by clicking “Initialize” button. If an error occurs repeat this step until the printer is successfully reset.
9. If you have done turned off the printer, and you can turn on your printer again afterwards. You can also close the resetter software.
That’s a glimpse of the resetter for the Epson L5296 printer (Adjustment Program). You can use this resetter freely and on many PCs at once if you need it. You can download resetter for the Epson L5296 printer via the following link.
Epson L5296 Resetter Adjustment Program Download
Resetter: For Epson L5296 Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11