Epson TX121 Resetter Adjustment Program is software used to reset waste ink pad counters on Epson TX121 printers. Epson TX121 is a printer that is included in the Inkjet printer category and of course uses wet ink to print documents. Often this type of printer encounters a “Service required” error when used to print documents. Actually, this is natural, but because the printer cannot be used to print documents, of course this is a problem when you need this printer as soon as possible.
To solve the “Service required” problem you have two options, take it to the Service Center or you can fix it yourself using the resetter/adjustment program used for the Epson TX121 printer.
By using a resetter for the Epson TX121 printer you don’t have to worry anymore when experiencing “Service required” problems with the printer. You can handle it yourself at home in a very easy way. To reset the Epson TX121 printer you can follow the guide below.
How to Reset Epson TX121 with Resetter
1. First disable the antivirus on your PC, including for Windows realtime protection and tamper protection if you are using Windows 11/Windows 10. So that the resetter you downloaded is not deleted by the antivirus due to detection errors.
2. After that you can download the resetter for Epson TX121 link is below this article.
3. After you download, then extract the file, and open the resetter folder then run the file “AdjProg.exe“.
4. After the resetter opens, please click “SELECT” button. Select the model name to “TX121“. Then click “OK“.
5. Then click “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
6. Check on the option “Main pad counter“, then click “Check” button, continue by clicking the “Initialization” button.
7. If there is an error, you can repeat the steps and make sure the printer is on and connected to the PC where you reset the printer.
That’s the tutorial on how to reset the Epson TX121 printer using a resetter/adjustment program. This resetter for the Epson TX121 printer you can use on many PCs at once and unlimited. You can only use this resetter using the Windows operating system.
To download the Epson TX121 resetter you can download it via the following link.