The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 printer. It enables the printer to print documents and images as instructed by the computer. Without the driver, the printer may not function properly or at all.
In addition, if you don’t install the driver for the HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 printer, maybe the scanner function will also not be able to be used by you, besides that the driver is important to maximize the printout by the printer so that the printout/copy results are in accordance with expectations. You will also find it easier to do maintenance on the HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 printer if you have installed the driver, because you will be able to do maintenance from the software side.
HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 Features
Some notable features on Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 Printer:
- Print, scan and copy capabilities: This printer can print, scan and copy documents and images.
- High-quality printing: It can print documents with sharp text and vivid graphics with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for color and 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white.
- Wireless printing: It supports wireless printing via HP Smart app and also through Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile printing: It also supports mobile printing via Apple AirPrint, Android OS Enablement Printing, Mopria Print Service, and Wireless Direct Printing
- Compact design: This printer is designed to be compact and easy to use, making it ideal for small office or home use.
- Easy setup: The printer can be set up easily with the help of HP Smart app and the printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Low cost ink cartridges: It uses HP’s ink cartridges that are designed to be affordable, so you can save money on ink costs over time.
- Energy efficient: It is Energy Star certified, which means it uses less energy than standard printers and helps to save on energy costs.
How to Install HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 Software Driver
Installing the HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 software driver on your computer involves several steps, including setting up the hardware, installing the software, and configuring the printer settings. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to install the printer:
- Unpack the printer: Carefully remove the printer and all its components from the box. Make sure that you have all the necessary parts, including the power cord, USB cable, and ink cartridges.
- Connect the power cord: Plug one end of the power cord into the printer and the other end into a power outlet. Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Install the ink cartridges: Open the ink cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridges into their designated slots. Close the access door when you are done.
- Connect the printer to your computer: Use the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer. Make sure the cable is securely plugged in to both the printer and the computer.
- Install the software: Download driver software for HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 Printer via this link. Double-click on the driver to start the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Configure the printer settings: Once the software is installed, open the HP Printer Assistant and follow the on-screen instructions to configure the printer settings. This will include selecting the printer, setting up wireless printing, and aligning the ink cartridges.
- Test the printer: Print a test page to make sure the printer is working properly. To do this, go to the printer settings and select “Print Test Page“.
- Download HP Smart App: You can download the HP Smart App from the play store or app store and connect your printer to the app for wireless printing and for other features like scanning, copying and to troubleshoot any issues.
Once the installation is complete, you should be able to print, scan, and copy documents and images with your HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 printer. It’s always a good idea to check the printer’s manual or HP website if you have any issues.
HP Deskjet INK Advantage 2135 Driver Download
Driver: HP Deskjet 2135 Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
Maybe you’re also interested?