Epson L655 resetter is software used to perform maintenance and remove “Waste ink pad counter” on Epson L655 printer digitally. By doing this, Epson L655 printers that experience “Service required” errors will be resolved, so the Epson L655 printer will be reusable for printing documents.
Epson L655 resetter is free and can be used on many computers without any restrictions. To reset the Waste ink pad counter on the Epson L655 printer is quite easy, you can follow the following guidelines to use the Epson L655 resetter
How to Reset Epson L655 Printer using Resetter
- Turn off antivirus first for a while.
- Download Resetter Epson L655. The link is below this article.
- Extract the downloaded resetter file.
- Open the resetter program by running “Adjprog.exe” file.
- Select “Particular adjustment mode” button. Then select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “Ok“.
- Tick in the “Main pad counter” section, click the “Check” button, followed by clicking the “Initialize” button with the position “Main pad counter” still ticked. You can try repeating this step in case of an error.
After the Epson L655 printer was successfully reset. You can close the resetter program, then you must turn off the printer, and then turn your printer back on. If there is no problem the Epson L655 printer will be reusable.
Epson L655 resetter can run on Windows 7, 8 and 10. You can download the Epson L655 resetter via the following link.