Epson WorkForce WF-7011 resetter is a resetter for ink pad counter on Epson printer or usually adjustment program which used to reset Epson printer type WorkForce WF-7011. By using this Resetter or adjustment program you will be able to fix errors in the printer when the message “Service required“ appear.
The Epson WorkForce WF-7011 resetter or adjustment program is very useful if you need a Epson WF-7011 printer but it can’t be used because the printer requested for maintenance schedule. With this resetter program, you will be able to fix errors in the Epson WorkForce WF-7011 printer independently at home quickly and efficiently.
How to Use Epson WorkForce WF-7011 Resetter?
1) First you must turn off all antivirus for a while on your Windows, then you can download resetter of Epson WorkForce WF-7011, link below this article.
2) Then you need to extract the resetter of Epson WorkForce WF-7011 by right click on the file, then select Extract Here, you can extract using program/app like WinRar or 7z.
3) Open the Adjprog.exe file, you can right click and select Open, then click SELECT button, after that choose WF-7011. Click Ok.
4) Click Particular adjustment mode button.
5) Select Waste ink pad counter on the list and click Ok.
6) Tick on Main pad counter option, click button Check, after that click button Initialization, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and you can turn on the printer again after that. The printer should be reusable.