Epson L1250 Resetter is software used to reset epson L1250 printers. By using this resetter you can fix the “Waste ink pad counter” error on the printer.
Epson L1250 Resetter Download
You can use Epson L1250 resetter for free. This resetter works with Windows OS. You can use Windows 7/8/10/11. You can download the resetter via this button.
How to Reset Epson L1250 Printer? See video below
- You can download the Resetter of Epson L1250 link above the video.
- Then you can extract the Resetter by right click then select Extract Here, you can extract using the program WinRar.
- Open Adjprog.exe, you can right click and select Open, Select Model Name to L1250 and then select Particular adjustment mode. Input password if needed, the password in the Password file.
- Select Waste ink pad counter and click Ok.
- Check on Main pad counter, click button Check then button Initialize, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and turn on again.