The Epson L3110 resetter is used to reset the Epson L3110 printer which has a “Service required” error message when the printing command is executed. In addition to bringing the printer to the actual service place, you can also overcome it yourself at home, namely by resetting the waste ink pad counter on the Epson l3110 printer.
Once the resetter is used you will be able to use the printer to perform printing, scanning, and also copying. Error problems related to waste ink pad counters on epson type printers are often found, and almost every epson printer does have almost the same problem. But take it easy with the free resetter we provide, you will be able to reset the Epson L3110 printer easily and cheaply.
Before you use the epson L3110 resetter first you must disable the antivirus first, so that the resetter file is not considered a virus, especially for those of you who use windows 10 and windows 11. We provide instructions on how to reset the epson l3110 printer completely through the article below.
This Epson L3110 resetter works on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7. For Windows 10 you are also required to temporarily disable Windows Defender Realtime Protection. If you have trouble resetting the Epson L3110 printer, you can ask through the comments field. You can download resetter below.
Resetter Epson L3110 Printer Download
How to Reset Epson L3110? See video below
Resetter L3110 V1
Resetter L3110 V2
Note: For Epson L3110 there’s 2 version of resetter, you can see the video both to match with your resetter version.
1. Turn off antivirus first, then after you download the resetter you can extract the file by using a program like WinRAR or 7Z. after the file you extract, in it there is a file named similiar “AdjProg_L3110.exe“. Run this file then it will open a pop up and you just have to press the Ctrl + C keys on your keyboard to copy the Hardware ID that has appeared.
2. Then go to the Keygen folder, inside which there is a file named “WLGen_L3110.exe“. Run this file, then a program will appear and you are told to create a license key, please select “License Manager“. Then click “Add License“, Fill in the data up to you and enter the Hardware ID as you copied it before, then click “Save“. Then click “Create License Key“.
3. Then a folder will be created, then copy the entire contents of the files in the folder and enter it right with the resetter file. Then you can run the resetter again and it should be that the resetter will open without any hindrance.
4. After the resetter opens select the “Select” Button then select the type L3110 then click “Ok“, then you must click the “Particular adjustment mode” button, and select “Waste ink pad counter“.
5. Check the “Main pad counter” option, click the “Check” button, click the “Initialize” button.
If there is an error you can repeat this step several times and make sure the printer is connected to your computer. then check again whether your printer is in a “ON” condition or not. then after the resetter is successfully run, you can close the program and turn off the printer. Then you can turn your printer back on.