Epson WorkForce WF-7521 resetter is a resetter software or adjustment program which used to reset Epson printer type WorkForce WF-7521. By using this Resetter or adjustment program you will be able to fix errors in the printer when the message “Service required“ appear.
The Epson WorkForce WF-7521 resetter or adjustment program is very useful if you need a printer but it can’t be used because it is requested for maintenance. With this resetter program or adjustment, you will be able to fix errors in the Epson WorkForce WF-7521 printer independently at home.
How to Use Epson WorkForce WF-7521 Resetter?
1) First turn off all antivirus for a while, then you can download the resetter of Epson WorkForce WF-7521, link below this article.
2) Then you must extract the resetter of Epson WorkForce WF-7521 by right click then select Extract Here, you can extract using the program/app like WinRar.
3) Open the Adjprog.exe file, you can right click and select Open, then click SELECT button, after that choose WF-7521. Click Ok.
4) Click Particular adjustment mode.
5) Select Waste ink pad counter and click Ok.
6) Tick on Main pad counter option, click button Check then click button Initialization, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and you can turn on the printer again after that.