The Epson L120 Resetter software is used to reset the ink pad counter (Waste ink pad counter) on the Epson L120 brand printer. With this resetter you will still be able to continue using the printer even if it is not recommended by the printer manufacturer because the printer must be in regular and periodic maintenance.
Download Resetter Epson L120 Printer Here
How to Reset Epson L120?
- You can download the Resetter of Epson L120 link above the video.
- Then you can extract the Resetter by right click then select Extract Here, you can extract using the program WinRar.
- Open L120.exe, you can right click and select Open, and select Particular adjustment mode.
- Select Waste ink pad counter and click Ok.
- Check on Main pad counter, click button Check then button Initialize, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and turn on again.