Epson L121 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to perform maintenance on the Epson L121 Printer. In addition to maintaining the Epson L121, this resetter can also be used to solve error problems that are often encountered on Epson printers. The error that is often encountered is like the message “Service required” on the monitor screen. With resetter software for the Epson L121 printer, you will be able to fix these problems quickly and efficiently at home.
What needs to be known is, the Epson L121 Resetter software can only be used on the Windows operating system. You can use Windows 7/8/10/11 or any version of Windows above. You can also use the Epson L121 Resetter for free, and it can also be used on multiple computers at once.
In performing the reset process for the Epson L121 printer, there are several things that need to be considered. Among them you have to disable the antivirus temporarily so that the resetter file is not deleted due to detection errors by the antivirus. For a complete guide on how to use the Epson L121 resetter, you can follow the guide below.
How to Reset Epson L121 Resetter with Adjustment Program
- Disable all antiviruses temporarily until the reset process is complete.
- Download Epson L121 Resetter, link below this article.
- Extract the downloaded resetter file.
- Open the resetter folder and run the “Adjprog.exe” file.
- Click “Select” button. Select Model Name “L121“. Then click “OK“
- Click “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
- Check the “Main pad counter” option, then click “Check” button, then click “Initialization” button. When finished click “Finish“.
- If an error occurs you can repeat the reset process and then after success you can turn off the printer and turn on your printer again.
Why did it fail to reset Epson L121 printer?
Make sure the Epson L121 printer is ON, then also check the printer’s connection to your Windows and make sure the cable is also in good condition. In addition you can try moving the printer cable to another USB port available on your computer.
Is it mandatory to turn off the printer after resetting?
Yes, you can only get rid of the “Service required” error message after the printer is turned OFF and then turned back ON.
That’s a guide on how to reset an Epson L121 printer using a resetter adjustment program. For those of you who need this resetter software you can download it through several servers that we provide below.
Epson L121 Resetter Adjustment Program Download
Resetter: Epson L121 Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
How to Reset Epson L121 Printer Using Resetter in Video
You can also see a guide on how to use the resetter for an Epson L121 printer via the following video.
Maybe you are also interested in some of the following articles?