Epson L485 Resetter is program used to waste ink pad counter for Epson L485 printer. We know that after few used, Epson printer like L485 need to be reset with resetter. In here we provide resetter for Epson L485 for free with full instructions.
Before you use Epson L485 Resetter you must read the instructions in Readme document. Epson L485 printer comes with scanner also, so it’s unfortunate if we can’t use it cause need to be reset. You can download Epson L485 Resetter for free below.
How to Reset:
If adjprog can’t be open, follow instruction:
Disable all Antivirus First. Include Windows Defender (Realtime Protection).
- Delete folder Epson L485.
- Re-extract file resetter Epson L485.zip
- Change date to August 01, 2017
- Open Adjprog.exe and show Registration Key windows.
- Copy LicenseID (don’t close Registration Key windows)
- Open keygen file, enter name and LicenseID
- Press New Key and copy key to Registration Key windows
Epson L485 Resetter Download
How to Reset Epson L485 Printer? See Video Below
- You can download the Resetter of Epson L485 link above the video.
- Then you can extract the Resetter by right click then select Extract Here, you can extract using the program WinRar.
- Open Adjprog.exe, you can right click and select Open, Select Model Name to L485 and then select Particular adjustment mode.
- Select Waste ink pad counter and click Ok.
- Check on Main pad counter, click button Check then button Initialize, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and turn on again.