To download videos from YouTube today can indeed be done without even software. YouTube as a platform where many videos are uploaded is indeed very popular, even the popularity of YouTube as an entertainment media by providing video channels consistently occupies the top 5 most popular sites in the world.
YouTube currently provides a feature to download videos on local devices so that the downloaded videos can be watched at any time even without an internet connection. Many users do need this feature, because they are not always in a place that has a stable internet connection.
To download YouTube videos without software can be done using 3 ways, namely through YouTube itself and also through 3rd party sites. For those of you who want to know how to download YouTube videos without any software, you can follow the following guide.
How to Download YouTube Videos Without Any Software (Using SaveFrom)
1) First visit the https://savefrom.net/ site.
2) Copy the URL of the video you want to download, the method is right-click on the video, then select “Copy link address“. If you are using a smartphone, you can copy the link by pressing “Share” button, select “Copy Link“.
3) Paste the Link of the YouTube video in the SaveFrom box. Download video resolution you want. Be careful if there is a “mute” sign, meaning the video format is without sound/audio see the following screenshot.
How to Download YouTube Videos Without Any Software (Using YouTube Account)
1) To download YouTube videos without software can also be done using our account and device, please login using your Gmail or YouTube account first.
2) Select the video you want to watch, if you are observant under the YouTube video there is a “Download” button, please click the button to download the YouTube video you want.
3) To play you have downloaded YouTube videos, please visit your download page here https://www.youtube.com/feed/downloads
How to Download YouTube Videos Without Any Software (Using YouTube Application)
1) Open YouTube app via Android/iOS phone.
2) Find the video you want to watch, then click the “Download” button under the video.
3) Select video resolution you want, then click “Download“.
4) To watch YouTube videos that you have downloaded using YouTube application. You can go to the “Library” menu. Finish.
Benefits of Downloading YouTube Videos
- Can be watched at any time while offline
- Save internet quota
- No matter the existence of an internet connection or not
- The resolution of downloadable YouTube videos tends to be low
- Lack of respect for video Creators
- Not good for YouTube’s advertising-based ecosystem
That’s a guide on how to download YouTube videos without any software. Sometimes you do live in a place where there is no internet connection and want to take information from YouTube videos while you can, and how to download YouTube videos we think will be very useful for you.