Visual Studio 2017 offline installer is a version of Visual Studio 2017 that can be installed without using an internet connection though. As we know Visual Studio 2017 version began to use online installation techniques. Therefore Visual Studio 2017 offline version of this installer will be very useful for those who have an unstable internet connection.
Visual Studio 2017 is still widely used by developers, especially those who are still loyal to using Windows 10 operating system. Even though Visual Studio is currently up to version 2022, Visual Studio 2017 version is also still very feasible to use.
Visual Studio 2017 Pros
- Uses the old .NET Framework, so it runs fine on Windows 10 or below.
- Many extensions that have been supported for Visual Studio 2017
- A lot of documentation is available on the internet making it easy to use
Visual Studio 2017 Cons
- Not yet using the latest .NET Framework version
- Unavailability of features released after the 2017 version
Visual Studio 2017 offline installer has a size of ±2.2 GB. You can do the installation by running the “vs_setup.exe” file, but first you need to extract the files you have downloaded with a program such as WinRar or 7Z. You can download Visual Studio 2017 offline installer via the following link.
Visual Studio 2017 Offline Installer Download
Size: ± 2.2GB
OS: for Windows 7/8/10/11