Resetter ME900 is a software adjustment program used to reset printer type Epson ME900. As we know the Epson ME900 printer is a popular all in one printer that can be used for scanning, copying, and printing. However, Epson ME900 printers sometimes experience errors when used, and this is usually because the Epson ME900 printer requires maintenance such as need to resetting the digitally charged Waste ink pad counter.
To reset Epson ME900 printer is pretty easy. Unlike other printer resets, to reset the Epson ME900 printer is arguably quite short.
Here’s a guide to how to reset the Epson ME900 printer
1. First turn off all antiviruses that installed on your computer. Includes Windows Defender realtime protection if using Windows 10.
2. After that download resetter for Epson printer ME900, link below this article.
3. Then you must extract the file you have downloaded, and run file named “Adjprog.exe“.
4. Once opened, just click “Particular adjustment mode“button > “Waste ink pad counter” > “Ok” > tick on the “Main pad counter” > click “Check” button > click “Initialization” button. Repeat the steps at this stage in case of errors.
5. If successfully reset you must shut down your printer, close the resetter program, and turn your printer back on. After that your Epson ME900 printer will be able to be used normally again.
That’s the tutorial on how to use resetter for the Epson ME900 printer. You can download Epson ME900 resetter via the following link.