Google Drive is a storage service on the internet that is mostly used by people because it is free and also has a fairly large storage capacity of 15 GB. Sometimes when we have a lot of files we are confused about how to find large files that take up the storage capacity of our Google Drive account.
Actually, finding large files on Google Drive is very easy, it’s just that for those who don’t know it, it will be a little difficult, especially if you rarely explore menu on Google Drive website. Before we step on how to find for large files in Google Drive, here are some reasons why finding for large files is important to do.
Reasons to Find for Large Files in Google Drive
- The capacity of Google Drive is about 15 GB so we need to delete files that take up Google drive storage capacity
- The large file we are looking for may be outdated or useless so it is very worth deleting
- Large files we want to backup and move to other storage places such as hard drives or other cloud storage
After knowing some of the reasons why we sometimes need to find for large files in Google Drive, here are the steps how you can easily find the largest files to the smallest files on the Google Drive account.
How to Find Large Files in Google Drive
- Log in to your Google drive account first in https://drive.google.com/.
- Click “Storage” menu on the left of your Google drive account. See the following screenshot.
- After that to sort all the files in your Google drive ranging from large to the smallest, please click “Storage used” menu in the upper right corner of your Google drive. In this menu you can organize and view files ranging from large to smallest and vice versa from smallest to largest.
That’s a tutorial on how you can find for the largest files to the smallest files in your Google Drive account. Google Drive is indeed a very popular storage place on the internet, this is none other than the advantages of being free, safe, and of course easy to use.
How to Find Large Files in Google Drive on YouTube
For those of you who may still have trouble following this tutorial in writing, you can watch a video on how to find for large files on Google Drive on the following YouTube video.