The Epson L120 64 bit driver is a version of the software driver used to maximize performance of an Epson L120 printer on Windows operating systems with base x64 or 64 bit. It is highly recommended to use the 64 bit version of the Epson L120 driver if Windows operating system you are using already supports the 64 bit operating system architecture.
As we already know if the Epson L120 printer model includes printer models that have long been issued by Epson so that most of these printers are also still used by old Windows operating systems such as Windows 7. While the Windows operating system has now arrived at Windows 11 and only has a 64 bit architecture, therefore the 64 bit version of the Epson L120 driver is needed to be installed on the latest version of Windows.
How to Install Epson L120 Drivers
- Make sure the condition of the printer and PC is ON. Also make sure the printer is connected via USB port on the printer’s built-in cable.
- Download the driver for the 64 bit version of the Epson L120 printer, the link at the bottom of this article.
- After that you just double-click to run the driver software and start the driver installation process.
- Follow the guide that appears on your PC screen and install the driver according to the instructions until it is finished.
- For best results you can restart your PC after installing the 64 bit driver version of the Epson L120 printer.
Why does it fail to install the 64 bit version of the Epson L120 driver?
Make sure your Windows operating system is also x64 (64 bit) system. Also make sure the printer is ON and has been connected to the PC before the installation is performed.
Does this driver also work on Windows with 32 bit?
You can try installing this 64 bit driver version of the Epson L120 printer to a PC with Windows 32 bit architecture. However, it is recommended that you use the base x64 operating system.
Is this driver original from Epson?
Yes, we took this Epson L120 driver from the official Epson website and you don’t need to worry about its security.
Epson L120 Driver Download
The Epson L120 printer driver consists of only 1 executed file. This driver can only be installed on Windows 7/8/10/11 and above operating systems. For best results install this driver on Windows operating systems with x64 architecture (64 bit). You can download the 64 bit version of the Epson L120 driver via the following link.
Driver: Epson L120 Printer
Size: 30.7 MB
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 (64 bit) or above