Changing the background color of your Instagram story is a skill that can make your content more engaging and visually appealing. In this guide, we’ll share a variety of creative approaches to help you achieve this goal, whether you’re a seasoned content creator or just starting out on the platform. Personalization is the key to standing out on Instagram, and mastering the art of background color changes in your stories will undoubtedly make your content more captivating and distinctive.
To effortlessly overlay an image onto a solid-colored background in your Instagram story, you can follow these steps:
- First, enter the Story panel, and choose any random photo to begin the process. Next, click on the horizontal three-dot icon located in the top-right corner and select the ‘Draw‘ option. You’ll then be presented with a variety of colors in the bottom panel, allowing you to pick one from the list or long-press on a color to access the entire color palette.
- Once you’ve settled on your preferred solid color, press and hold in the center of your story, transforming it into the selected color. To finalize this step, tap ‘Done‘ in the top-right corner. With your solid background color now in place, it’s time to select the image you wish to feature in your story. To do this, click the Sticker icon located at the top right.
- In the pop-up panel that appears, select the “Image Upload” sticker. Choose the image you want to upload and adjust its size using two-finger gestures as needed. Additionally, tapping on the uploaded image will provide you with various frame options. You can further enhance your story by adding text or additional stickers. Once you’re satisfied, you’re ready to share your story with the world.
To achieve a gradient background for your Instagram story, you can follow these steps:
- Begin by tapping on the Create (Aa) icon, situated in the left panel of your Instagram story creation section. Upon doing this, you will instantly see a gradient background appear on your screen. To cycle through different gradient templates, locate the small colored circle in the bottom right corner and tap on it.
- Once you find the gradient that suits your preferences as the background, proceed by clicking on the sticker icon at the top. From the pop-up panel, select the “image upload” sticker just as you did when choosing a solid background color. After selecting the image you wish to upload, feel free to resize and reposition it according to your preferences. Once satisfied with the composition, your Instagram story is now ready for sharing with your audience.
You can leverage images from your camera roll as backgrounds for your Instagram story, whether you want to incorporate multiple photos or add a unique touch to your content. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Begin by tapping the small square icon located in the bottom left corner of your Instagram story creation screen. This will allow you to access your camera roll and select the image you wish to use as the background for your story.
- Next, tap on the Sticker icon positioned at the top of the screen and choose the “image upload” sticker. Use this option to select the photo you want to overlay on top of your chosen background. With these simple steps, you’ll have successfully incorporated an image from your camera roll into your Instagram story, creating a unique and personalized story to share with your followers.
Unleashing your creativity in Instagram Stories involves using some handy features, such as the Eraser tool. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make the most of this feature:
- To begin, select the image you intend to share in your Instagram story, ensuring it aligns with your creative vision.
- Next, utilize the “Draw” tool, as discussed in the initial section, to place a solid background over the image. It’s advisable to choose a background that complements your image’s color scheme, enhancing its overall aesthetic.
- Once you’ve applied the background, tap on the Eraser icon located at the top of the screen. Begin swiping your fingers across the screen, and watch as the image beneath the background starts to reveal itself. This technique allows you to create unique and visually striking Instagram Stories that showcase your artistic flair.
Maybe you liked other articles?