Epson XP520 Resetter is a software adjustment program that can be used to perform maintenance on Epson type XP520 printers. By using this software adjustment program, you will be able to fix errors on the printer especially if your Epson printer issues a warning message “Service required” while the printer is in use.
In addition to using the Epson XP520 resetter to reset, you can also use it to perform other maintenance such as Power Flushing, Head Cleaning, Check Nozzle Printer, and various options for maintenance of your Epson XP520 printer.
If you need this resetter software to perform maintenance “Service required” or clean the Waste ink pad counter in the printer system, then you can follow the short guide which will be explained gradually in the guide below.
How to Reset Epson XP520 With Resetter (Adjustment Program)
1. Before resetting it, you should temporarily disable the antivirus on your computer during the printer reset process.
2. After that you can download Epson XP520 Resetter via the link below this article.
3. Once your resetter software is downloaded, you can extract your resetter by right-clicking on the file and selecting the Extract All option.
4. After your file is extracted, please open it in the extracted folder, there is a file named “AdjProg_Loader.exe“, double-click on the file to open the software, then click “OK“.
5. Select the XP520 printer model by clicking the “SELECT” button, selecting the XP520 option on the Model Name, and the port select Auto Selection, then click “OK“.
6. Then you must click the “Particular adjustment mode” button.
7. Then continue by selecting the “Waste ink pad counter” option in the Maintenance option, then click “OK“.
8. Check the “Main pad counter” option, then click the Check button, continue by clicking the Initialize button.
9. If an error occurs, you can repeat the steps and try other available USB ports on your PC. Don’t forget to make sure the printer is on and connected to your PC properly.
That’s a guide on how you can use Epson XP520 resetter software to reset your printer. For those of you who need this resetter, you can download it via the following link.
Epson XP520 Resetter Printer Download
Resetter: For Epson XP520 Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
File Size: 1.49MB
Maybe you liked other articles?