Epson R290 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset the Waste ink pad counter on Epson type R290 printers. This waste ink pad counter problem is often experienced by Epson printers and this printer is no exception. By using the Epson R290 resetter you will be able to solve the error problem with the code “Service required” when this printer is in use.
This Epson R290 resetter is free to use on Windows operating systems, starting from Windows 7/8/10/11 or Windows afterwards if it has been released. You can use this Epson R290 resetter independently without anyone’s help by following the guidelines we provide in our article.
To use the Epson R290 resetter is quite easy, you can follow the following guide.
How to Reset Epson R290 with Resetter
- Before downloading the resetter file, you must first disable the antivirus installed on your computer, this is to prevent the resetter file from being deleted by the antivirus due to detection errors.
- After that you can download the resetter file, the link is below this article.
- After you download the resetter file, you can extract the file by right-clicking, then selecting Extract All.
- Open the resetter folder and run the “AdjProg.exe” file. Click “Accept“. Then you can immediately click the “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- Select the “Waste ink pad counter” option. Then click “OK“.
- Check the “Main Pad Counter” option. Then click the Check button, and then click the “Initialization” button.
- If an error occurs, make sure the printer is on and properly connected to the PC. You can also try using another USB port available on your PC. After successfully resetting you can click the “Finish” button. Turn off your printer and then turn on your printer again.
That’s the tutorial and guide on how you can reset your Epson R290 printer using the resetter. You can download the resetter via the following link.
Epson R290 Resetter Download
OS Support: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
Printer: Epson R290 Printer
You might like it too: