MTK7601 Driver is a driver software for MediaTek wireless receiver hardware that you must install when you use this wireless receiver on your Windows. MTK7601 is a popular version because of its ease of use, minimalist shape, and very cheap price compared to its competitors.
Usually Wireless receivers MTK7601 used on PCs that do not have WiFi channel receivers. So to receive a WiFi connection, an additional Wireless receiver is needed like this from MediaTek. For this reason, this device is needed and quite popular among PC users.
How to Install Driver for WiFi Receiver MTK7601
1. Plug the USB WiFi Receiver MTK7601 into your Windows.
2. Download drivers for MTK7601 via the link below this article.
3. Double-click on the file “mtk7601driver-win18.104.22.168_***.exe“.
4. Continue the installation by following the guide.
5. After the installation is complete, it may take you a minute for the device to detect the available WiFi channels.
Most of the latest operating systems can install drivers and detect them automatically including on these MTK7601 devices, but some of you still have to install them manually, especially the purchase of WiFi receiver devices MTK7601 not include driver software in the purchase package.
You don’t need to look for drivers for MTK7601 WiFi receiver, we provide it for you, and we make sure we get this software driver from the official website and safe to use, we have also used it repeatedly on various Windows PCs.
For those of you who are looking for driver software for WiFi Receiver MTK7601 devices, you can get it through the following link.
MTK7601 Driver for Windows 7/8/10/11 Download
File Size: 42.8 MB
Driver: MTK7601 WiFi Receiver
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
Maybe you liked other articles too?