Epson ME100 & ME101 resetter is a software adjustment program used to fix errors on Epson ME100 and Epson ME101 printers. By using this resetter you will easily be able to perform maintenance such as fixing errors that bring up the message “Service required” when the printer is in use. In addition, this resetter software can also perform other tasks such as adjusting the position of the printer head, checking the condition of the ink and so on.
Epson ME100 & ME101 resetter can be used for free, unlimited and you can use it independently without any help. You can only use Epson ME100 & ME101 resetter if you have a Windows operating system such as Windows 7/8/10/11 or any version of Windows above.
To use Epson ME100 & ME101 resetter is very easy, it is very important in the process of resetting the printer to make sure the printer is on and connected to the PC, then you must temporarily disable the antivirus to prevent the antivirus from deleting the resetter file due to detection errors. For a guide on how to reset the Epson ME100 & ME101 printer you can follow these steps.
How to Reset Epson ME100 & ME101 Printer
- Before downloading the resetter file, you must first temporarily disable the antivirus until the reset process is complete. This includes with antivirus like Windows Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection on Windows 10 & Windows 11.
- You can download Epson ME100 & ME101 resetter via the link below the article.
- After you download, please extract the file, right-click on the file then select “Extract All“.
- Open the resetter folder, then run the “AdjProg.exe” file.
- Click the “Accept” button.
- Then continue by clicking the “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” under Maintenance. Click “OK“.
- Check the “Main Pad Counter” option.
- Click the “Check” button, then click the “Initialization” button.
- If an error occurs try repeating the steps until successful. After the printer has been successfully reset you can turn off the printer and then turn on your printer again. You can also close the resetter software.
Q: Why does the printer fail to reset?
A: Usually the printer is not properly connected to the PC, then you can also try another USB port to the printer available on your PC.
Q: What Windows does Resetter run on?
A: You can use Windows starting from Windows 7 and above.
Q: After the reset process does the printer need to be turned off?
A: Yes, you must turn off the printer to get rid of your error message.
That’s the guide on how you can reset Epson ME100 and ME101 printers. For those of you who need this resetter software or adjustment program, you can download it through several servers that we provide below.
Epson ME100 & ME101 Resetter Download
Resetter: Epson ME100 & ME101 Printer
OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 or above
How to Reset Epson ME100 & ME101 Printer in Video
You can also see a guide on how to use the resetter for Epson ME100 and ME101 through the following video.
Maybe you like it too?