The L6161 L6171 L6191 resetter is used to reset Epson Printers of type L6161, L6171, and L6191. Although this resetter is only one but can be used to reset the pad counter of the 3 Epson printer. This resetter can be used for free, and unlimited for many PCs though.
Here’s a guide on how to reset epson L6161, L6171, and L6191 printers using the following adjustment programs.
1) Disable all antiviruses on your computer first.
2) Download the resetter via the link below this article.
3) Extract the resetter file and run the file named “AdjProg.exe“.
4) Copy of hardware ID (See more in the video below).
5) Once the resetter is open, you can use the resetter as you see fit.
6) How to reset completely in the video format you can see below this article.
How to use this resetter is a bit long so we better guide in the video format to make it clearer and easier for you. You can also download the resetter via the link below.